Hello, I'm Back...
Before starting to explore
this blog, the author wants to introduce herself. My name is Zuka Cristyananda
Mei Dewanta, you can call me Zuka. I am one of the students from a private
university in Sidoarjo, in east java. East Java is a city that is neither big
nor small, but a city or district which is usually called the shrimp city
because the income of the people around Sidoarjo is mostly from shrimp and
milkfish like Sidoarjo district symbol is shrimp and milkfish statue, and there
is also a special food namely "Petis" is one of the spices in cooking
that is often used to make Roojak from shrimp.
I am a student majoring in
English Education who will soon finish my Education for 4 years with an S.Pd.
Aamiin ehee. I really like listening to songs so to write it is one of the
activities that troubles me because I have to make the main ideas to convey the
ideas that exist and also have to be interesting to read by the reader is a big
challenge for me. Although writing is an activity that I like, I will try to
learn to write because by writing also I will express what I feel.
Becoming a teacher
is the dream of my parents, therefore I want to make them happy by following
what they want, but on the other hand I am happy with English, therefore I
choose English education major in addition to being a teacher according to my
parents' wishes I can also fulfill my desire to learn english. Many people say
that an English graduate can only be an English teacher but it is unexpectedly
that he can also become a translator from English to Indonesian and vice versa.
Translating is a challenge for me because it makes me learn about a new
culture. Translating is not only looking for meaning in the dictionary but we
also need to know the meaning contained in the message conveyed in a foreign
language. Learning foreign languages is a challenge for everyone from their
tone of voice, facial expression and writing style. Translating can be said to
be difficult and can also be said to be easy because translating it requires a
good mood so that what is translated according to what is meant by the original
author. 😊 please
enjoy ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar